JCAD Ltd is committed to providing high quality products and services to all our clients. As such we take complaints very seriously. When things do go wrong, we want to hear about it. The feedback and information gained through our complaint management process directly feeds into our commitment to continuous improvement.
Due to the importance of this feedback, we are determined to make it easy to raise any concerns that you have with us. This policy will outline how you can raise a complaint with us and what you can expect from us when you do.
- JCAD understands complaints to be an expression of dissatisfaction requiring a response
- Complaints can be raised verbally, via email or in writing
- All complaints will receive an acknowledgment via email. This will confirm the nature of the complaint, detail the actions we intend to take and provide a timeline for the next steps.
- All complaints will be treated in a confidential manner
- All complaints will be dealt with fairly and on its individual merits
- All complaints received by JCAD are logged and reviewed on a timely basis following our internal complaints escalation process.
- JCAD will ensure that all staff are aware of what constitutes a complaint and how to respond appropriately
- JCAD staff aim to provide a high level of customer care and will respond to an issue using the defined process as soon as it is raised.
- Complaints & issues that are resolved at point of call will be logged within our CRM but not reported further unless otherwise requested.
- Complaints and issues that require a JCAD Departmental Line Manager’s input towards successful resolution will also be logged within our CRM but not reported further unless requested.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved, or the matter is of a serious nature, a formal complaint will be raised and will be passed to the JCAD’s Head of Customer Relations.
- Complaints of this nature will be forwarded to Customer Relations or a formal compliant made by submission in writing to; firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below:
Manor Barn, Hawkley Rd, Liss Hampshire
- Written complaints should provide details of the issue, the impact this has had for you and what outcome you would like to see as a result of the complaint.
- Complaints at this stage will be handled by our Head of Customer Relations.
- The complainant will receive acknowledgement of receipt by email.
- You can expect acknowledgement of your complaint within 1 working day of receipt.
- During our investigation we may want to discuss the matter with you. Calls will be arranged as quickly as possible and at a time convenient for you.
- You can expect a written response and details of any follow-on actions by email within 10 working days.
- If you are dissatisfied with the formal resolution to your complaint you can contact the Executive Team at JCAD, detailing your issue within 10 working days.
- The details for escalating your complaint will be included in the response from the Head of Customer Relations
- The Executive Team will acknowledge the escalated complaint within 1 working day of receipt.
- You can expect a written response from our Executive Team within 10 working days.
- If there has been no response after 10 working days of the final resolution being sent to the complainant, the complaint will be closed.