Organisations in the housing sector face a variety of challenges – from continually changing legislation and regulations to budget cuts and increasing pressure to improve client service.
To overcome these challenges, businesses must continually find new ways to improve their internal operations, finding innovative ways to streamline tasks such as claims handling and risk management, without compromising on quality or accuracy. Read how Circle Housing’s implementation of LACHS Claims handling system is aiding its long term goal to better manage the claims Circle Housing receives.
Working with JCAD
Here at JCAD, we have more than 25 years of experience designing and implementing software for risk management and claims handling and our suite of market-leading solutions offers a number of benefits, including:
- Simple and effective – We believe that software doesn’t need to be complicated to work well. Our systems are user-friendly and full of functional features, plus the implementation process is fast and hassle-free
- Easy access to data – Our applications store data logically and manage the information centrally. They also offer a high level of protection with permission-based technology that provides impeccable security over the raw data.
- Real-time reporting – Getting real-time information is sometimes necessary to make critical decisions and JCAD software has extensive reporting capabilities, giving you a powerful tool for managing information.
- Affordable – Our off-the-shelf solutions are competitively priced and can be customised to your exact requirements. They also help you save money in the long run and require low level maintenance, keeping ongoing costs to a minimum.
Who uses our software?
The solutions available from JCAD are suitable for any type of organisation in the housing sector – ranging from local governments to housing associations and private sector firms.
JCAD boasts that its software is used by 29 out of 33 London Boroughs, 31% of all unitary authorities and 63% of all unitary authorities in Wales.
Our software is used in more than 200 companies, with more than 5,000 users.
Because our systems are scalable, they can be tailored to suit any requirements. Plus, the software can be adapted as the organisation grows or changes.
Risk management and claims handling software and services
JCAD’s suite of software includes two products to help you streamline your business: JCAD CORE for risk management and JCAD LACHS for claims handling. Both products boast a high level of functionality and are completely customisable. They are also easy to use and are backed up by our comprehensive support services.
- JCAD CORE – This web-based risk management software has been designed to provide businesses with a framework that enables the controlled management of risk and compliance. The system also provides users with a clear link to objectives, strategies and projects.
Click here to find out more about CORE.
- JCAD LACHS – This market-leading claims handling system promotes efficient claims management. The software delivers an immediate impact on performance and productivity and features a variety of tools for streamlining workflow processes and reducing overheads.
Click here to find out more about LACHS
- Support services – Our range of supporting services include system design, configuration, data management, implementation, training and ongoing maintenance of the system to help take your risk management and claims handling processes to the next level with minimal labour.
Click here for more information on our Supporting Services